domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

Tour 3

Hi everybody! Summer is gone and autumn is here with us!

After lunch went to Stirling on our bus and there we could see Stirling Castle. Before we went in we could see a view of Wallace Monument from the esplanade. It was very interesting but I think Edinburgh Castle liked me more that this one; why? Edinburgh Castle was bigger and, for me, Stirling Castle looked so naked (no furniture, pictures ...) but it's only my opinion! It's a good idea to visit it? Yes, If you've got time enough.

Bus driver told us histories about William Wallace and the differences between "Braveheart" and the real Wallace (for example, he was a very tall man, about 2 metres)



SONGS: Today Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan

The first one is "Who built the Road". It remember me Nick Cave & Kyle Minogue's song "Where the wild roses grow"



Lyric

The second one is "You won't let me down again" from their last cd

Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan from DUKOFF on Vimeo.

Lyrics

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario