viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2009

Old Town

God! I don't know what happened to me but my mind was a blank and I couldn't think in English and no words came to me.

Old Town is, for me, the most beautiful place of Edinburgh with lot of places and corners to visit: the Royal Mile, Grassmarket (wonderful pubs), George IV Street (Bobby's Statue, The Elephant House-the place where Harry Potter was born-, etc), Cowgate, South Bridge & North Bridge ...

The Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.



SONGS: Now, new songs from a British Duo called Soulsavers from their second album"It's now how far you fall, It's the way you land" . The album features American singer Mark Lanegan as vocalist.
The first one is "Revival" and it seems like a godspell song





Lyrics | Soulsavers Lyrics | Revival Lyrics


The second one is "Kingdoms of Rain". The first time I heard it I thought it was a Leonard Cohen's song, tbe Canadian Song-writer



SongLyrics.com
Kingdoms Of Rain

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario