martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Pale course in Hoyos

Hi
I've started a new PALE course in CPR Hoyos two weeks ago.
We passed a little test to know about our English level and then we met our teachers: Jane Marshall (advanced level) and Denise Elekes -my teacher- (intermediate level) . I'm very happy I'll try to improve my English level and learn new things.
I'm so happy because I met Virginia & Raúl again.

SONGS: Today, Jimmy Hendrix. one of the most popular guitar player of ever. He followed one of the slogans of sixties :" live fast, die young and leave a beautiful corpse".

The first one is "Hey Joe!"



Jimi hendrix | Hey Joe
Cargado por 123Rock. - Ver los videos de música recién destacados.



The second one is "All Along the Watchtower", a Dylan cover



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario