viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

About Portfolio

Yesterday I told you about Portfolio day; well you can download some files from Hoyo's CPR. Copy and paste this link y your browser:

http://cprhoyos.juntaextremadura.net/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=9&func=select&id=4

I hope that next year I 'll do something about Portfolio (who knows?) but first I must wait to the "Concurso de Traslados" , sorry but I don't know how to traslate to English.


SONGS: It's weekend and it's time to relax and dance. So I think to show you two songs for dancing. The first one is called "When Love Takes Over" and it's a David Gatta's song. David Gatta it's a famous french dj and the singer is Kelly Rowland. Who's Kelly? She was a member of the group Destiny Child, the Beyoncé's band. Can you remember now? Oh, yesssss, Beyonce, of course!.




The second one is from Armin Van Bruuren, that is considered the best Dj of the world. Armin is a dutch Dj. The song I'll show you is "Unforgivable" and it's from his latest album "Imagine: The Remix".


Well, tomarrow will be a "hard" day, because we have Pale Course in Coria from 10 to 20 h and
a First Comunion Party when the course finish

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario